Tuesday, July 13, 2010

OOAK One of a Kind Doll

My OOAK dolls .



Princess of Ayothaya



These dolls was modified as Thai ladies in Thai period costume .These costume were made of handwoven Thai silk.The tube skirt was made of hand woven Thai silk called "mai yok dok"that means the way they were made from silk and golden yarn.I bought it from Surin province in the north-eastern of Thailand.


Miss Universe 2005 in Thailand

Inspire by Miss Universe LOGO .I saw them everywhere in 2005 such as advertising sign beside the tollway.






The Thai ornament was made of clay and coated with real gold adorned with rhinestones.


The original dolls are Barbie and silkstone Barbie.The costume were made by me in my smoke free and pet free home.They were sold out.Miss Universe went to Italy .Others stay in America and Canada.I miss u all.Hope you have a good day.

Good night
Angel Doll













No comments:

Post a Comment