Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mix and match fashion for my Sybarite doll

My first Sybarite doll .


After looking for her for a long time,I have bid her from ebay Canada.She has arrived on April,2,2011.Very beautiful than I have seen in the pictures.



I planned to dress her by mix and match fashion "vintage with a modern trend".A strapless silk dress with a pleated skirt adorned with lace and sequins.


Matching with vintage hat decorated with lace and flowers.I used dried flowers and saa paper flowers that I bought from Doi Kam The Thai royal project shop.



The handmade hat help this dress look more vintage.




Matching with long jacket.This jacket was made of flower printed Thai silk.Thai orchid in pink ,purple and fuchsia colour on fabric.I love this fabric and I have collected many clothes from Thai rural .I bought them for my dolls.After finished the outfit.I have taken photographs by using natural light from outdoor studio.


A wooden chair help me easily to post her.


Thai silk hand bag decorated with the same lace.





She looks vintage ,soft and elegance.



You may dress yourself from this idea mix and match "vintage with modern".






Model : Sybarite Doll :ATTENTION


Fashion designed by Angel Doll Fashions






24 Apr.2011























No comments:

Post a Comment